Graduate Data Analyst
Job Title: Graduate Data Analyst
Location: Barn 4, Dunston Business Village, Stafford, ST18 9AB.
Hours: 8:30am-5pm, Mon - Fri
Salary: £25,000 Per Annum
Applications to: email@example.com
Codeweavers are looking for a Graduate Data Analyst, with a degree in a Mathematics, Statistics or a similar discipline, to assist in the continued development of the company's software products and internal business practices. Working as part of our newly formed data team, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of data analytics at Codeweavers. Your responsibilities will be to analyse and present data, both internally at Codeweavers and externally to our clients.
You should be confident in compiling the results of your analysis and be able to pitch them in a concise and understandable manner. The results of these studies should easily translate to methods of improving the company’s products.
Codeweavers works in a highly Lean and Agile environment. You will be given the opportunity to learn the skills needed to work within a dynamic and technical team and how to plan around this fluid style of project delivery.
● Working closely with our Development and Marketing teams.
● Spotting trends in the market and the company as a whole with the intention of staying ahead and keeping Codeweavers products at the forefront of the market.
● Manipulating, analysing and interpreting complex data sets.
● Creating and presenting insightful analytics dashboards and graphs, using tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau.
● Performing data analysis tasks (data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment).
● Aiding in the improvement of internal business practices based on the analysis of data.
● Presenting reports in a clear and concise manner which can be easily understood by different departments.
● Helping Codeweavers to further understand how data can enhance our business.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
● Educated to Bachelor's degree level in Mathematics, Statistics or similar.
● Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
● Excellent communicator.
● Experience in the production and presentation of reports based on the findings of your own research and analysis.
If you do not have experience in some of the points below, don't worry as you will be given the time to learn these and you can learn from our experienced team.
● Familiarity of the Automotive Industry.
● Experience of Web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
● Familiarity with relational databases (PostgreSQL, SQL Server).
● Familiarity using web-based APIs (JSON and XML).
● Experience with programming languages would be beneficial (e.g. Python, R, C#, Matlab)
More Reasons to Choose Codeweavers
Codeweavers is a growing software company, focused on providing high-performance web services based on SAAS. Codeweavers have a fantastic client base including BMW/MINI, Peugeot/Citroen, Toyota/Lexus, Autotrader & VW Group to name a few.
We are well respected for the technical quality of our work as well as the methods we employ to deliver our products and we are keen to develop this reputation further. Codeweavers is built on an ethos of continuous improvement. As part of a focused team, you will encounter many opportunities for both self and team improvement.
We believe in respecting our employees and understand that the way to get the very best work from them is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly environment. We also offer the following benefits:
● 23 Days Holiday & Bank Holidays + 1 extra day holiday each year of service
● A selection of fruit and snacks provided in the office all week
● Monthly pub lunch with extended 2-hour lunch break
● Contributed pension scheme for all employees
● Monthly social activities such as Night Outs, Go-Karting, Bowling, Poker night etc
● Cheap cinema tickets at several well-known cinema chains.
● Free mobile phone insurance
● Fitness and health discounts, including cheap gym memberships
● Opportunities to gain further qualifications
● Opportunities to go to conferences and workshops
● Opportunity to learn through our Codeweavers Academy
● The Codeweavers team take part in several charity challenges throughout the year