Location: Barn 4, Dunston Business Village, Stafford, ST18 9AB ⚓
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience 💸
Working hours: 8:30am-5pm, Mon - Fri ⏰
As a brand new member of our Accounts team, you’ll be directly supporting Codeweavers: the UK’s leading provider of digital problem-solving to the automotive industry. Your presence will be felt straight away by our small, close-knit team and the rest of the company!
Codeweavers has a family-like culture based on mutual support, positivity and fun in the workplace. We’re always learning and improving! While we’re a beautifully diverse bunch of people, all of us are creative, open-minded and friendly. We love what we do and we’re awesome at it.
When we think Finance Manager, we think: innovative, inspiring, organised. 💰
What you'll be up to?
- Recording, updating & analysing financial information to support and advise the business
- Manage & oversee accounts apprentices
- Deliver management accounts & other month-end processes
- Take ownership of operational activities within your department
- Investigate any unknown processes, liaising with others when required
- Install and analyse an effective financial reporting process
- Review reports efficiently
- Happily interact with a range of customers & take ownership of credit control
Sound like you?
- Very strong accounts understanding
- Ideally 2 years experience in a leadership role
- Outstanding Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of Sage50 preferred
- Appropriate accounting qualifications with a recognised body
- Confident with tight deadlines
- Flexible and ready to take on a range of different tasks, including ad-hoc projects
- Excellent communication, time management and team-working skills