Digital Marketing Manager
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Barn 4, Dunston Business Village, Stafford, ST18 9AB.
Hours: 8:30am-5pm, Mon - Fri
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Codeweavers are looking for a creative, focused Digital Marketing Manager to join our team.
What you’ll do
You will be working closely with Codeweavers Product Owners, Account Managers and marketing team on a completely new marketing service that we will be offering to our clients in the automotive industry. While our current in-house marketing team will be focusing on Codeweavers marketing activities, you will be setting up a tailored digital marketing package that we can offer to our clients.
As this will be a completely new service, you will have free rain on what you think should be included in the package, and you will work closely with Codeweavers Account Managers and Product Owners to sell and market this service.
Providing a digital marketing consultancy service for our clients based in the automotive industry. This will change over time and we hope you have different ideas to add but we see you offering consultancy in the following areas:
• SEO & Website
• Social Media
• Email Marketing
• Online Advertising
• Degree level educated, preferably to a 2.1 level or above in marketing or a related field.
• At least 5 years of digital marketing experience. Preferably within the technology industry, but this isn’t essential.
• A good understanding of SEO and copywriting for SEO.
• Success using different social media channels for businesses.
• Skilled using different platforms such as Google Analytics to help companies analyse their website stats.
• Strong email marketing skills.
• You will be aware of GDPR that came into play in May 2018 and the consultancy you offer our clients will have GDPR in mind.
• Basic Graphic Design skills
More Reasons to Choose Codeweavers
Codeweavers is an agile & growing software company, focused on providing high-performance web services based on SAAS. Codeweavers have a fantastic client base including BMW/MINI, Peugeot/Citroen, Toyota/Lexus, AutoTrader, Confused.com & VW Group to name a few.
We are well respected for the technical quality of our work as well as the methods we employ to deliver our products and we are keen to develop this reputation further. Codeweavers is built on an ethos of continuous improvement. As part of a focused team, you will encounter many opportunities for both self and team improvement.
Codeweavers is a genuinely great place to work. We believe in respecting our employees and understand that the way to get the very best work from them is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly environment. We also offer the following benefits:
• Competitive salary with annual performance related pay increases
• Salary sacrifice pension scheme, matched up to 4% by Codeweavers
• 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays with an additional day for each year of service
• Monthly pub lunch with extended 2-hour lunch break
• Regular social activities such as nights-out, go-karting, bowling, poker night etc
• Opportunity to participate in several charity challenges throughout the year
• A selection of fruit provided in the office all week
• The Academy
Opportunities to learn, gain further qualifications and attend conferences. Booked events for this year include Software Craftsmanship London, UX London 2018, Silicon
Valley Product Group, Women of Silicon Roundabout and more
We have a library in the office, any books we don’t have can be bought and added to the collection without question
Subscription to Pluralsight
Weekly internal learning sessions for anyone to attend or deliver