Digital Account Manager
Job Title: Digital Account Manager
Location: Barn 4, Dunston Business Village, Stafford, ST18 9AB.
Hours: 8:30am-5pm, Mon - Fri
Salary: Up to £35,000
Applications to: email@example.com
We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic Account Manager to join our major accounts team. The role requires an individual to lead our engagement with our major manufacturer and finance company clients to clearly understand their requirements and gain a high level of trust. A reasonable amount of travel is expected, with the occasional stay over. This is not a sales role, however you will be expected to have a detailed understanding of our technologies and use this knowledge to identify potential sales opportunities.
This position is ideal for a dependable person who craves the chance to work with fair degrees of responsibility, autonomy and expert providers in a close-knit and highly dedicated software engineering environment. Successful applicants can look-forward to being the main representative for the company as the business aims to exceed the demands of an ever growing client base.
You will need to be independently mobile as the role will require frequent trips to client offices throughout the South of the UK.
- Be the main point of contact for a portfolio of Codeweavers’ larger clients
- Build strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Support the product and development teams, through gaining a deep understanding of your clients businesses and their business requirements
- Lead the bid process for new opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests, issues or escalations
- Act as the customer's champion within the business
- An automotive, digital marketing or similar background
- A natural curiosity to learn new technologies and solutions
- Effective time management and flexibility to meet tight deadlines
- Proven networking skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- A passion for digital technology
- A naturally positive can do attitude to solving client solution issues
It’s really difficult to describe what it’s like to work at Codeweavers. From day one, you are trusted to work as best as you can and the rest is up to you. We don't believe in excessive documentation or meetings. We don't believe in hierarchy - we have a flat management structure with unhindered communication between employees. We take an experimental approach to our work which means logic, common sense and good reasoning prevails over internal politics and agenda.