Location: Barn 4, Dunston Business Village, Stafford, ST18 9AB ⚓
Salary: TBC 💸
Working hours: 8:30am-5pm, Mon - Fri ⏰
As a brand new member of our Accounts team, you'll be directly supporting Codeweavers: the UK's leading provider of digital problem-solving to the automotive industry. Your presence will be felt straight away by our small, close-knit team and the rest of the company!
Codeweavers has a family-like culture based on mutual support, positivity and fun in the workplace. We're always learning and improving! While we're a beautifully diverse bunch of people, all of us are creative, open-minded and friendly. We love what we do and we're awesome at it.
When we think Accounts Apprentice, we think: enthusiastic, organised and ready-to-learn.
What you'll be up to?
- Maintaining sales/purchase ledger
- Investigating unknown receipts and payments
- Liaising with other departments when required
- Gathering and analysing regular financial reports
- Reviewing reports to make sure invoices and credits are released appropriately
- Credit control
- Customer interaction
Sound like you?
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade B or above AND 3 A-levels (or equivalent)
- Excel skills
- Basic accounts understanding
- Work experience welcomed but not essential
Want to know more? Contact our recruitment team at email@example.com.